- All of the North tree stumpholes have been sodded.
- The wall work on #12 North is nearing completion.
- Winter damaged areas in the fairways are being seeded.
- 'Deep Tine' aerification of South fairways is ongoing.
- Flowers for the clubhouse grounds arrived yesterday and planting will continue into next week.
- Herbicide applications start this week. Fall remains the best time to treat for broadleaf weeds.
- Mulch for clubhouse grounds was delivered yesterday and will be installed over the next two weeks.
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Posted by Steve Cook, CGCS, MG at 5/05/2015 09:32:00 AM