Here's what's been happening and a couple of things for the next 7 days:
- After two nights of not operating, the North irrigation system is repaired and back up and running.
- The golf courses are very dry due to lack of rainfall; great for playing conditions, but we could use a little precipitation.
- Preparations for the Member/Member start this week followed by the MI AM the week after.
- The North Course is closed to all play this Monday, June 11th.
- We will be aerifying landing zones to help with water infiltration.
- The "poa" in the greens is still seeding, perhaps for another week or so.
- The fescue is starting to turn brown and looks SPECTACULAR blowing in the wind.