Fine Turgrass Management

Fine Turgrass Management

Steve Cook, CGCS, MG - Director of Agronomy

Monday, March 25, 2013


I checked a couple of greens today and there remains over 12" of frost in the ground. One or two days in the 50's will not eliminate it. The ten day forecast looks better, but the South Course opening will not occur before the second week of April. The North perhaps a little sooner. We will monitor conditions and if it's possible to open sooner, we certainly will. We've all got cabin fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment