Fine Turgrass Management

Fine Turgrass Management

Steve Cook, CGCS, MG - Director of Agronomy

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Course Conditions

.38" of rain and heavy winds hit the property this morning. We still have power. Several trees are down and many more damaged. There are 2 or 3 trees that will be safety concerns and play will need to be delayed and then rerouted around them. We are contacting tree services at this time to start work on cleanup. Play will be delayed this morning until approx. 9:00 am so the staff can get the courses playable and the safety issues addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment