Fine Turgrass Management

Fine Turgrass Management

Steve Cook, CGCS, MG - Director of Agronomy

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Roof

The club owns the property at 3894 West Maple, just left of #9 fairway on the North Course. It has housed Grounds Department employees and interns for many years. By offering temporary housing, we have a bigger pool of potential staff from which to recruit. This year, we are replacing the roof and exterior trim. Next year we will be replacing the windows and some of the appliances.


2 comments:

  1. By now, I think the installation of the new roof is finished. For this reason, congratulations, guys! I went to West Maple the other day and I've seen a lot of beautiful houses with colorful roofs. So how did the installation go, by the way? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was skimming through your post when I came across this one. And I must say, I really love the place! I am happy that you are doing all you can to make it the best place for you guys. So what type of rood did you choose?

    ReplyDelete